Hello, Night Lighters!

Your health and safety have been the utmost priority as we’ve considered how best to move forward amidst COVID-19.

As you know, we have been closely monitoring the situation with the help of local and state authorities and due to the continued surge of COVID-19 cases, we have been advised to postpone our event held at Kentucky Speedway again.

Rather than putting participants through the uncertainty of another postponed event with a pending date, we decided it would be best to cancel and issue refunds across the board for all ticket purchasers.

Please allow us a few weeks to work through refunds. Reach out to our team for further assistance if you do not see the funds return to your account by Dec 20th, 2020.

We would love to host this event in 2021, however, decisions are still pending. If you would like to transfer your tickets to a different venue instead or wait to be refunded until we learn if we’ll be able to host an event at Kentucky Speedway in the future, please reach out to our team at support@nightlightsevent.com

We know this year has been incredibly tough. As a small business, we have been challenged by seemingly never-ending curveballs due to COVID-19. We couldn't be doing this without you and we appreciate your understanding and support during this time.

We remain committed to providing safe and magical experiences.

We are hopeful that we'll be able to host this event in the coming year and will continue to work towards solidifying a 2021 date.

With all the love and light,,
The Night Lights Team