Hi Night Lighters!
After watching the weather closely for this Saturday, we’ve been advised to postpone the event to Sunday.
Unfortunately, the chances of rain and forecasted wind speed only seems to be increasing.
We’re seeing 20+ mph gusts, with sustained wind speeds over 12 mph.
This wouldn’t allow for a safe setup and would make our lantern release impossible.
That being said, we have been advised to postpone the event.
Night Lights at Stateline Speedway will be held on Sunday, May 8th!
The weather is looking perfect for Sunday — it’s going to be sunny, and beautiful with low winds!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Your tickets from Saturday have automatically been transferred to Sunday. All you need to do is show up on the new date.
- We have prepared details on everything you need to know and we’ll be sending these out Thursday afternoon.
If you purchased ticket protection:
- We are more than happy to issue you a refund for your tickets.
- Please fill out this form here and we will get your refund processed.
- Thank you for your patience in this — we will be processing all refunds by the end of next week.
If you DID NOT purchase ticket protection:
- Our tickets are non-refundable. Your options are to either attend the new event, have your tickets transferred to another event, or hold your tickets as a credit for next year.
- If you need help transferring your tickets you can click this form here.
If you need help:
We have prepared a form where you can get help — Click the button below to open a support ticket.
We're working through all of these requests as quickly as possible.
Thank you in advance for being friendly with our team. :)