Priority Access is a new option for our 2022 season!
Priority Access allows you to have your wristbands, lantern claim cards, and waivers shipped to you before the event.
This is a great option if you'd like to avoid registration lines.
You'll still be required to go through a security checkpoint, but with Priority Access you can put your wristbands on, walk right around the registration lines, drop your signed waivers at the registration tent, and head right into the venue to claim your lanterns.
What's included with Priority Access?
Priority Access includes:
- A special colored wristband allowing you to access the perks.
- An extra lantern for EACH ticket ($10 value).
- 15% off merchandise (excluding fire pits and s'mores kits)
- A VIP Lantern tent where you can claim your lanterns with no line
- Priority customer service contact information — if you have any issues with your order, tickets, or have any questions, you can contact us through a priority inbox.
- Meet "Earl" and have him show you the best way to light your lantern.
- Skip registration, lantern pick-up, and merch lines.
If you purchased Priority Access and your wristbands were shipped to you in advance, you may be asked to show proof of destroyed wristbands or return your unused kits (return shipping not included) in order to qualify for a refund.
How does it work?
If you purchase Priority Access you will receive a shipment that contains your wristbands, lantern claim cards, printed waiver, and some goodies.
These shipments are sent out 7-14 days before the event, and you should receive them about a week in advance.
- Make sure you bring your package with you when you come to the event.
- Make sure everyone in your party fills out the waiver prior to arriving
Once you arrive at the venue:
- Put on your wristbands before arriving at the gates.
- Walk right around the registration lines and drop your waiver at one of the yellow tents.
- Go through the security checkpoint.
- Head right over to claim your lanterns and pick your spot.
Adding Priority Access to your order
Priority Access is $12 per ticket and you'll need to add the option to EACH ticket you would like to qualify. When checking out, just select "YES" from the drop down and it will automatically be added to all tickets in your cart.
When is the cutoff for buying Priority Access?
Priority Access must be purchased 21 days (3 weeks) or more prior to the event. After that time, it will not be available to purchase on our website. Priority Access must be added to the same order with your tickets. It is not currently available to purchase separately.
What about postponements?
If an event is postponed, everything you receive in your package is valid for the rescheduled date. If you also purchase Ticket Protection and request a refund, you may be required to show proof that you destroyed the wristbands or return your unused kits (return shipping not available) in order to qualify for a refund.